Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Photo Challenge Winners: Childhood

We are very excited to announce the WINNING photos for this weeks photo challenge. Our theme this week was "Childhood". There were more submissions this week that ever before and they were awesome!  This made our decisions much more difficult. 


Luckily this week, we have help of guest judge Chrissy from A Lil Dash of Diva choosing this weeks winners. Thank you Chrissy for helping out!


1st Prize: Life As We Know It
I kept going back to this photo and just staring at it, I love the little hand grasping at her towel and the way she is looking so intently.

2nd Prize: The Simple Things 
What I love about this photo is the look of joy on her face and the absolute trust she has in her dad that he will not let her fall when she's holding his hand.  

I think this photo is awesome because it's so outside the box in terms of how it was captured.  I never would have thought to hang a camera around my neck and put the timer on to get a shot, but you better believe I will from now on!  I also just love the look of happiness and joy on her face while she is airborne!

If your photo was in the top three, CONGRATULATIONS! You rocked it this week! 
Winners please contact me at momsgonnasnap@gmail.com.



This week our photo challenge is Letters.
A through Z, find letters on signs or natural objects that take the shape of a letter.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Read here to see how it works to be considered a winner.
Link up opens this Friday morning so be ready! 
A little secret, those first to link their photos get major hits.



6 comments:

  1. congrats to the winners! these were definitely 3 of my faves! :)
    letters? hmmmmm.... cool theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I am going to have to try the third one myself...never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for letting me guest judge, Laura! I had so much fun going through all the blogs of the people who entered and reading about their photos. It was really hard to narrow it down to these three, but ultimately they were the ones I kept being drawn to.

    Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The winners did an awesome job - very nice photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Thank you! I'm super excited for next weeks challenge I love doing " alphabet photography"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...